This class combines the passive long holding Yin Yoga stretches and Dynamic Yoga movement to generate the heat naturally.
To bring balance within the self, we need both Yin and Yang elements. Yin is the internal focus with slower movement, passive, cooling, soothing, and downward. While Yang is more external, dynamic, warming and upward. Whilst Yin calms you down, Yang awakens your senses. In real term, Yin and Yang complement each other and simultaneously reside in one another.
Benefits of Yin Yoga:
- Stimulates the meridians (energy channels) bringing energy or Chi to the organs in the body.
- Improves flexibility and joint mobility.
- Calms and balances the mind and body.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Works deeply on the connective tissues (fascia, tendons and ligaments).
Benefits of Yang Yoga:
- Strengthens and tones the body.
- Improves flexibility and circulation.
- Increases stamina & strength.
- Releases tension and blockage in the body to allow prana to flow in perfect way.
- Help you to become vibrant & energetic in life.