Transform your health and wellbeing with our comprehensive Yogic Breathwork & YogaNidra Master Class with Sumit Manav.
Join Sumit Manav, on March 27th at Lifestyle Yoga Shangri-la Hotel Dubai for a 2-Hour Breathwork and Yoga Nidra Master Class!
This masterclass is for you if…
You dream of lasting peace and calm in your life, for you and others, and you’re ready to commit to improving your health and reconnecting to your true self.
–A complete beginner, but you’ve heard that yoga can really help you overcome the stresses of modern life. You’re tired of feeling anxious and overwhelmed, and ready to trade that for a feeling of calm and inner peace. You’d love to feel healthier and happier, but you’re not sure how to achieve this. You want to increase your awareness and be more present in your relationships and day to day life.
– You work from home and you want to take time out from your daily life and nourish your inner body, mind and soul.
⇒You want to explore ways of becoming consistently more focused, active, and energetic, so you can enjoy life fully.
You’re in the right place and I’m going to explain how Conquer your Breath, Conquer your Life will give you the tools, inspiration, and unparalleled support on your journey to connecting with yourself on a deeper level.
By the end of this masterclass you will have experienced the following wonderful benefits of breathwork:
- A boost to your immune system, so you enjoy better health every day.
- Relief from mild worry, stress, anxiety, and depression – you will feel much calmer and feel a deeper sense of peace within.
- A noticeable increase in your energy levels so you are so that you can accomplish more whether it is work, spending time with your loved ones or pets, or enjoying doing things you like to do
- A higher level of mindfulness – you will be be more present in what you do and thus will be more efficient, and achieve more in less time, freeing up more time for yourself.
- An improvement in your brain performance – your working memory, reasoning skills, flexibility, and your concentration span will all improve, which is fantastic for getting all your work done, so you have more time to spend on the joyous things in life.
Why Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra is a state of consciousness where you are awake but still achieve the benefits of deep sleep as you are guided through the states of relaxation to achieve a progressively deeper state of consciousness. You are directed to relax your body, silence your mind and set a positive personal goal for the upcoming days. It is believed that when you enter such a deep state of relaxation, your subconscious becomes more active, allowing you to work through numerous issues and problems. For this reason, some practitioners view Yoga Nidra as a beneficial treatment for various emotional and mental disorders.