Like the name suggests, Agni Yoga focuses on activating the fire in the abdominal area or Manipur chakra. It works on the core area & solar plexus of the body. In the ancient practice of Ayurveda medicine, Agni is considered a form of energy. It is the biological fire that controls metabolism, digestion and the immune system.
- Activate the solar plexus.
- Tones the core.
- Massages the abdomen region resulting in better digestion, circulation and blood flow.
- Restores strength and agility.
- Improves flexibility and postures.
- Alleviate back pain.
- Releases toxins.
- Improves stress management.