Suksham is a Sanskrit word meaning “subtle” or “dormant”.
Sometimes, due to bad posture, disturbed bodily functions, psychological or emotional problems or an unbalanced lifestyle, the energy becomes blocked. This results in stiffness, muscular tension, lack of proper blood flow and minor functional defects. If these blockages persist, it could become chronic, thereby results in further health issues.
So here we provide you with Suksham Yoga, which is a subtle exercise for your joints that helps to free you from such problems. We make you develop awareness of the body movements and the subtle effects these have on you. The class involves conscious Yoga moments for joints, integrated breathing and movement of pranas.
This is a perfect start for those who are new to yoga, and this class can be a preparatory tool for other yoga practices.
- It helps in removing any blockages preventing the free flow of energy in body and mind.
- Prevents new ones from forming.
- Releasing tensions from the joints.
- Excellent for those debilitated by rheumatism, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart problems.
- Other ailments where vigorous physical exercise is not advised.
- Help in improving coordination, self-awareness, and self-confidence.
This can be practiced by anyone – beginners or advanced, young or elderly.