Yog-Nidra is a state of consciousness, wherein you are awake but still achieve the benefits of deep sleep as you are guided through the states of relaxation to achieve a progressively deeper state of consciousness. You are directed to relax your body, silence your mind and set a positive personal goal for the upcoming days. It is believed that when you enter such a deep state of relaxation, your subconscious becomes more active, allowing you to work through numerous mental issues and problems. For this reason, some practitioners view Yog-Nidra as a beneficial treatment for various emotional and mental disorders.
- Helps with stress management.
- Provides effective relief for depression and anxiety.
- Effective way to obtain sleep.
- Helps you to become creative.
- Prepares you for meditation practice.