Dynamic Vinyasa, like the word itself, is an energetic style of Yoga that features rhythmic and continuous movement. It differs to other yoga techniques because it focuses on body awareness and involves much more dynamic asanas. It largely focuses on body awareness; core strengthening and involves a lot more body movements when compared to other styles.
This yoga style is based on the 4 main elements of nature – earth, water, fire and air.
Class ends with guided Meditation.
- Improved flexibility, stamina & endurance
- Achieving body & mind balance.
- Build muscle strength while improving fitness.
- Lower stress and anxiety.
- Awakens the Digestive fire
This style is suitable for medium to advanced yogis.