Chakra Awakening & Spa Yoga Retreat in the United Kingdom (West Sussex).
30th June – 5th July, 2023
Through this Retreat, we take you to one of the best Spa resorts in Hampshire – a countryside hideaway that is positioned next to a tranquil lake. It is framed by 160 acres of enchanting woodland and sweeping greens, and these nature-filled grounds are a picture-perfect calming oasis that will lift your spirits and soothe your senses.
With this serene environment, this Retreat will take you on an enchanting journey to experience the most authentic forms of Yogic and Chakra science to rejuvenate not just your body, but also your mind and soul.
Book this retreat
Yoga is based on the seven-chakra system, which lie along the spine, from the base to the crown of the head, and each of these chakra points is responsible for the organs and glands situation in its region. The Chakras are responsible for not just the organs and glands, but also for our various personality traits and characteristics. Of these seven chakras, one of the most important and fascinating is the Agya Chakra, or Third Eye. During our sessions, we will focus on activating the Agya Chakra in order to achieve balance. A person with a balanced Third Eye Chakra has a keen intellect, strong intuition, active imagination, and deep spiritual awareness.
Your Host: Sumit Manav
Yoga is not a religion. It is a way of living with the aim that ‘a healthy mind is a healthy body’
Sumit Manav, is a modern yogi, with a vision & mission of spreading health, happiness and peace to the world. He is a celebrated Yoga personality, and has been acknowledged as one of the top 10 Yoga teachers from India. His revolutionary fitness techniques have been well acclaimed by both regional and international media. By understanding modern lifestyles, he has successfully created a fusion of ancient Yoga practices to cure many vexing lifestyle ailments through his brand Lifestyle Yoga.
About the yoga
In these gently energising and strengthening classes you can expect: gentle flow sequences, breath work, mantra and personal inspirations. The class will end with a deeply restful and soothing meditation and savasana.
Allow us to facilitate a deepening and lightening within you, melting away physical and mental tension. Enjoy a slower class in the evening, with aspects of yin, finishing off with an extended yoga nidra and savasana.
This Yoga retreat is specially designed for people spend a lot of time in nature and rejuvenate themselves. Through a disciplined schedule of Yoga, healthy eating, being with nature they will be able to detox their body and feel a lot fresh.
Limited Spaces – Hurry & Book your Spot Now!
- Early Bird Offer (before January 15th, 2023)
Booking based on single occupancy for accommodation: £1599 p/person
Booking based on double occupancy for accommodation: £1399 p/person
- Bookings from 16th January – 1st June
Booking based on single occupancy for accommodation: £1699 p/person
Booking based on double occupancy for accommodation: £1499 p/person
(The last date for booking is June 1st, 2023, subject to availability.)
There is a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit. We do understand that unforeseen circumstances can occur, but because of our pre-retreat financial obligations to the center, and because this retreat is rapidly approaching, deposits cannot not be refunded.
Before you sign up, please make sure this is a retreat you can make time and space to attend. If you can no longer attend for any reason, please do your best to find a replacement for yourself and transfer the funds directly. We always recommend the purchase of travel insurance to be safe. If we have to cancel or postpone the retreat because of COVID-related issues of health and safety, all participants will be refunded in full, lest their deposit which will roll over to the following year.
- 6-days, 5-nights accommodation in a Standard Room (arrival at 2pm on 30th Jun, and departure at 4pm on 5th Jul (check-out from room at 11am)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Daily sessions of Yoga & Chakra Awakening with Sumit Manav (including a session of Aqua Yoga)
- 50 mins of Champneys massage treatment
- 25 mins thalassotherapy pool session (a warm pool with hydrotherapy jets that stimulates and tones tired aching muscles. Excellent for treating cellulite, arthritis and general muscular and joint aches and pains.)
- Country hikes
- Pool and spa access daily
- Access to a range of fitness activities at the Resort (such as Pilates, Zumba, Aerobics, Tai Chi, among many others)
- Unlimited use of Resort’s facilities
- Travel expenses (i.e. flights and airport transfers) to and from the retreat venue
- Meals other than the ones mentioned above
- Visa fees
- Cost of beverages during the retreat
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any extra spa treatments and optional activities
- Any other service not specified above
A spa resort is typically a countryside location packed with facilities that are primarily centred on health and wellbeing. They combine gym and leisure facilities, massages and treatments, swimming pools, saunas, steam rooms, and a range of other activities to explore and enjoy.
At Champneys, we’re proud to operate four of the most luxurious spa resorts in the UK: Tring, Forest Mere, Henlow Grange and Springs. All four are home to innovative and world-class treatments, cosy relaxation areas, show-stopping swimming pools, high-tech thermal experiences, nutritionist-approved menus, and spa retreat to nourish you from the inside out and bring you back to your best.
Light, airy, simple and modern our standard rooms feature garden views and come with a choice of double or twin beds.
Twin bed | Flat screen TV | En-Suite | Sumptuous cotton towels | Fine quality linen | Comfy armchair | Hairdryer | In-room safe | Tea and coffee
How do we go ahead about booking? If you are interested to join, please contact us and we will send you a booking form, which must be completed with a 50% deposit. The remainder of the payment must be paid by April 30th to confirm your booking.
I am not a yoga practitioner This retreat is for all those who love yoga, hiking and amazing weather. Doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner. Do I have to attend all the yoga sessions? This is entirely up to you. We understand that everyone likes to experience different things, however our suggestion is that you attend all the sessions to benefit the most out of the retreat. What should I bring to the Retreat?
- Personal yoga mat for hygiene reasons
- Refillable water bottle for our yoga and hiking sessions
- Appropriate clothing based on the weather conditions. Summers in UK are enchanting – Highs of 30 degrees and lows of 15 degrees C are usually expected (but we would re-check closer to the time).
- Sufficient changes of yoga wear – our retreat includes yoga classes at least twice a day (mornings and evenings).
- Good walking shoes for hikes or general traveling
- A blanket or shawl for Savasana / Yoga Nidra.
- A journal to process and write down your thoughts.
- A good inspirational book if you fancy reading in your free time.
I have specific dietary requirements, can I still come? Yes, just let us know and we will coordinate with the hotel to try to cater to all needs. Can we bring kids? This Spa Resort kid are not allowed.
Champneys Forest Mere:
Tucked away in the beautiful South Downs in Hampshire is Champneys Foresat Mere, the perfect blend of spa resort and countryside hideaway. State-of-the-art facilities and a range of thermal spa treatments include an outdoor pool and warm, snuggly spaces, far from the hustle and bustle of modern life.